Tuesday 3 September 2013

Street Style - Sarah

The individuality of this whole ensemble could not be missed. I spotted the quirky cool Sarah in Union Square and was mighty pleased she let me take her photo.

From the hi-lo skirt to the floral head-piece to the booties, I love love love her look!
BUT for me, the bag (or purse to Americans) was the star attraction. I asked, and she got it from an indie seller on ebay...darn!

Enjoy :)..

Individuality at its best :)



Seriously, I need to bag me that bag...



How cute are her coloured ankle bands?

7 comments:

  1. Now that's such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks I want the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable outfit and smile too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matching hair and skirt! Ain't that genius. What a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A true original. I like the hair the most

    ReplyDelete